Safecomcontrol - Happy Customer!!!

Jerusalem, Yerushalayim 2 comments

I don't know that you guys up to but I am very happy with the intercom system I bought from Safecom, they delivered on time and supply a wonderful customer care service, I talked twice with Davis Isle on the phone and he answered all my technical questions.

I have an on-line store as well have the same problems with my competitors that don't stop writing terrible stories on my business on-line, horrible... be aware!!!

Review about: Wireless Video Intercom.

Comments

I have read several horror stories about safecom security systems, how comes this company is still operating?

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET FAKE POSITIVE COMMENTS POSTED BY SAFECOM SAFECOMCONTROL.co.uk FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC. THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

Safecomcontrol (safecomontrol.co.uk)

Mons, Hainaut 19 comments

Update by user Apr 28, 2011

ACCORDING TO MANY EMAIL, THESE WEB SITES ALSO USE THE SAME PHONE NUMBER +44 (0)208 144 2049, CONTACT DETAILS, etc TO SCREW CUSTOMERS!!!

www.palwintec.co.uk

www.kingbuilders.co.uk

www.thememorialgarden.co.uk

www.bidetonline.co.uk

www.safetyworkwearsupply.co.uk

Thank you for the massive writing. Please continue to do so using my email address, I pass on confirmed information to the ecops office.

Original review posted by user Mar 28, 2011

Beware from Safecomcontrol !!!

I have ordered a full 4 flat intercom system from them, and 3 months later, after claiming they had sent, then not, then the dispalys were wrong, etc etc., they in the end never delivered and never reimbursed me !!!!!

As requested by their salesman, David Isle, I have paid a full 1014£ by confirmed bank transfer to their mother company Gilmore Home builders. I have never received my material and they are telling me off rudely. I have had to file a theft complaint withe the Police. Anyone screwed by them, please contact me urgently to join the procedure.

Thanks

Review about: Video Intercom Security Systems.

Comments

Poitiers, Poitou-Charentes, France #683508

Wish I read this before.I ordered a 4 monitor system.

There web site had a problem so I made a transfer rather than paypal or credit card which would have given me some come back.Now suddenly nobody wants to know me

Purchased a product; does not completely work; unused, no response at all from them, taking action against them.

P.S.: why don't you contact the internet fraud office, I had filed a complaint with them and they proved efficient, the guy sits in jail?

Thanks a lot

I was about to order from safecom !

Can you recommend a honnest company?

I am based in south London.

Kind regards

Debbie

MY POLICE CLAIM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE TOO !!

MY POLICE CLAIM IS AVAILABLE ONLINE TOO !!

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT POSTED BY SAFECOM SAFECOMCONTROL.co.uk FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC. THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT POSTED BY SAFECOM FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC; THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

BEWARE !!!!!!!!!! DON'T LET THE FAKE POSITIVE COMMENT POSTED BY SAFECOMCONTROL UK FOOL YOU AND FIND OUT BY YOURSELF, TRY THE SINGLE PHONE NUMBER PROVIDED BY SAFECOM AND ASSOCIATED COMPANIES FOR SALE, SUPPORT, ENQUIRIES, ETC; THEY NEVER EVER ANSWER !!!!!!!!!!

I don't know that you guys up to but I am very happy with the intercom system I bought from Safecom, they delivered on time and supply a wonderful customer care service, I think that competition is legitimate but this website is definitely not the place to tell people stories just to get few more customers aboard...

Latest happening in this police crime case against Mr David Isle from Safe Com Security Solutions (trading name of Total Supplies) www.safecomcontrol.co.uk and possibly Mr John Gilmore : the Belgian ecops arenow connected to their UK counterparts from the HM Revenue & Customs (RHMC) and the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3)

HAHAHAHA HOW CAN THEY CLAIM THIS?????One year Guarantee in included.

Safe Com Return policy.

Safe Com .30-day return policy gives you ample time to ensure ...THE ONLY THING YOU GET IS YOUR MONEY STOLEN AWAY FROM YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.cgate.co.uk are also using the fake phone number, fake VAT number, etc.as safecomcontrol.

A name showing up in our files: Amar Shachar.We will contact you outside this forum in order to not breach our customer policy.

W.G.

Most of these companies share this too:

Reg number: 05585011

VAT number: 919557190

argos_associates

Watch out for my story and that of other folks screwed by Safecom who wrote me, it will come out on watchdog on BBC !!!

Have you visited them?

argos_associates

John, I have received your message but your mobile seems off service...

Please find main lines from my case:

Well, I had a couple of emails back in January with their salesman, david isle, to build my order. I was told the price and transferred the money on the account of safecomcontrol.co.uk.

safecomcontrol answered me *** me a few times. It started with the story that their accountant could not find back my payment. I had to pay for a bank to bank investigation and confirmation by my bank and their bank that my money had arrived. safecomcontrol then told me that my order was sent... but never provided any tracking number. I hired a lawyer. They replied that they were facing technical problems with the tactile displays, but would send my order soon. Nothing ever came... They then again claimed to have sent the material a few times, but still could not provide any evidence or tracking number. They lastly claimed that they would do send... JUST MORE LIES!!!

My advice: Stay away from safecomcontrol.co.uk and buy your video intercom anywhere else, it cannot be worse anyway !!!!!

My lawyer advised me to file a police complaint. I was dubious as the amount is not very high, but I am lucky one in my unhappy situation as I have a pretty wide relationship network, which reaches within the court secretariat. It is going through to court round mid May.

I will keep all progress on the case.

Have a good day

Patrick

which number can i call you at ?

View more comments